# Install via third-party integrations
Those methods are not officially supported, if you encounter installation issues please contact the respective authors.
# Windows Installer and Updater
A Powershell script (opens new window) to get up and running with Komga.
# Scoop (Windows)
You need Scoop to use this installation method. Instruction to install Scoop can be found here (opens new window).
# 1. (Skip if JDK is installed) Install JDK
scoop bucket add java and then run
scoop install java/temurin-lts-jdk.
# 2. Install Komga
scoop bucket add extras and then run
scoop install komga.
Note: Default config dir is
scoop update komga.
scoop uninstall komga
# AUR - Arch User Repository
Komga is available as an AUR (opens new window) package.
It can be installed using
yay -S komga (or any other AUR package manager).
Komga is available as a QPKG (opens new window).
There is a tutorial (opens new window) to install Komga on FreeNAS jail.
# TrueNAS SCALE
SCALE IS STILL IN BETA! There is a tutorial (opens new window) to install Truecharts on TrueNAS SCALE. Follow steps 1-4 to add TrueCharts to SCALE. In order to create komga you need to find it under the TrueCharts apps in SCALE. Scale needs access to ip range of: 172.16.0.0/16 in order to deploy. Keep all defaults and change:
- Enter a name with lowercase letters.
- Change the update type to "Rolling Update:Create new pods and then kill old ones"
- You can change the node port to whatever you prefer, this is the port you will be accessing komga over.
- This is the Komga Data source, add what you need.
- Choose the container resources (I chose default), Next.
- I left this at disabled, Next.
- Install Komga and let it run. Once its installed click portal and you now have komga setup in SCALE.